Thursday, March 18, 2010

What is the best way to grow out my short hair?

I have had a pixie cut for the last 6 years. It gets to a certain point and I can't stand it. It's thin but not stringy. Real advice only please from those who have been there! Thank you in advance.What is the best way to grow out my short hair?
first make it all the same length. so if your hairs not too short cut it to the shortest layer!What is the best way to grow out my short hair?
Well, I'm pretty much in the same position as you... working on growing out my hair. I think the best way to stick with growing out hair, instead of getting frustrated and cutting it all off again, would be to set some kind of goal, if you have some sort of event that you want to have long hair for. (For me its prom) Also, while you are growing it out don't be afraid to experiment with different cuts that will keep the length but change the shape. It also helps to have some hats so that on those awkward days you can cover it up and still look cute. Unfortunately, I think its pretty hard to avoid the ';ugly/awkward'; stage of growing out, but with some hats and bobby pins it will be ok.
Been there done that. My hair was very, very short, and guess what?? Now goes all the way to the middle of my back. First of all, You can start by using a certain kind of shampoo.A good kind would be bedhead. If your hair is straight, you can use Dove Shampoo. There is a good thing about it. It leaves the natural oils in your hair, which helps grow hair stronger, faster, and it will be more effective than any other shampoo. You can use a conditioner like Dove or Bedhead. Honestly, I dont think it's all about the shampoo, I think it's about how you treat your hair also. You should wash it regulary, and with care. It's really a hard thing waiting for it to grow, but you have to treat it right to make it healthy. And when hair is healthy, it grows faster and more effective. Well, I hope I helped and good luck with your hair. Remember, My hair was like that and it's really long now because I treated it the right way, and I waited patiently.
DONT CUT IT.
Use a shampoo with lots of natural proteins, vitamins, and minerals for your hair. And don't do something like HAIR PLUS because we all know that's a scam! Good Luck!





PS I recommend Pantene Pro-V

No comments:

Post a Comment