Friday, March 26, 2010

What are some cute hairstyles for someone with short hair and a heart-shaped face?

I'm kinda limited, but I'm tired of my boring, straight hair. If you need anymore info, my hair is a light brown and goes down about 1 1/2 inch past my shoulders.What are some cute hairstyles for someone with short hair and a heart-shaped face?
Wow, my hair is the same way. My hair used to be like that. You should get it layered, curl it with a curling iron and have a side-part with bangs. You could google hair styles if you want more ideas. That's what I did. luck:)What are some cute hairstyles for someone with short hair and a heart-shaped face?
This site has some cute hairstyle pics for short hair: http://www.perfectkarmabeauty.com/hairst鈥?/a> Maybe you can find something there that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment