Saturday, March 27, 2010

How do I know if short hair would fit me?

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut, and donating it to the cancer foundation, but how do I know wether or not I would look good with ';very'; short hair?How do I know if short hair would fit me?
Wait another 4 months to decide. In that time your hair will have grown another 2'; so you won't have to lose as much to make a very worthy donation; you'll be doing it before the holidays, so it will be fun and funky at a very festive time; and you'll know that if you don't like it, it won't take as long to grow back.How do I know if short hair would fit me?
Usually people look best in very short hair if they are shorter with as lean face. The guidelines are more lenient for short hair as opposed to very short hair.
if your hair is pretty long then i say cut it to your chin and get it layered. i think u should. i did and i love it.
if u like it make it .........


but if u wanna to know realy we need to know how do u look like to dissie if it fit u or wat..?
i need a picture to really see, but if youre not sure, get a cut thats just a few inches past your shoulders (medium length) and if you're liking it, get it shorter.
Well u could go to the shop or have someone do your hair with fake hair and then u can find out like that.
it depends on whether you have a great hair stylist.i've seen women with great facial features and bone structure,yet their short hair cut wasn't too great.my friend donated hair and they don't accept donations if your hair has been dyed.i think you'll still be able to keep short shoulder length hair because they usually just cut the ponytail.
Try the Cosmopolitan makeover software. You take a picture of yourself and put it on there, and then go through and pick hairstyles. You can see which colors and lengths and styles that will work for you this way.





Best Buy carries it.
If my mother (who has cancer) doesn't need my hair. I plan on donating it after I die.





I had a horrid experience with my hair when I was young. My hair grows very slowly so I just really don't want to be without it. Since I'm old, if I were to cut it now, I'd be dead before it grew out again.





You could consider writing it out on an organ donor card and donating it when your done with it. That's what I plan. They'll get mine after the viewing of course.





Sounds a bit morbid, I know, but it's another alternative. Especially if your hair takes forever to grow back.
no girls that i have ever met in my life look good with realllllly short hair.... anything that doesn't come close to the shoulders or longer does not look good on girls.... its a good cause though with what you are trying to do for the cancer foundation but no girls look good with short hair
Cover your hair back and pretend it's gone, if you don't like it, get it cut longer
wigs or pretend
go to this site to see how u might look it worked for me http://psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/suitelife/games/suitestyler/index.html
Well the best thing that I can think of is . . . go out to an hair store and try on wigs that are close to the style or at least the length that you want.
go to a mall were you are able to take a picture of your face with different hairstyles.......
You can buy a wig... Try on a short hair do and let it tell the tale.


:-)
Go to the salon %26amp; ask them what would look best on you. They can normally tell what would look best on you by the shape your face is. (Like round, oval, or heart shape)
well put some of your hair up to a legth you think you would like it. if you don't like it the take some out.
Go to a place that sells wigs and try some on.
Deciding how short to cut is a tuff one.Nobody likes the new change after getting a hair cut. I would say right under the shoulder blade is a good lenght.after a week you'll get use to it,


and know you made the right decision
don't cut your plez don't your hair loooks gour-just
Ask the opinions of your friends. Probably moreso to your girlfriends, you wont get an honest opinion out of us guys. If we are friends with a girl that were even slightly attracted to and they ask us to critique them somehow, there is nothing harder than to reply with negativity. Or if you are comfortable with it post your picture on your myspace if you have one. Send one to me if you like i'll be your judge seeings i dont know you and therefore my opinion will not be influenced by friendship. l'll have my stepmom look at it as well sheeings shes a hairstylist, its freakin pimp, free highlights and haircuts. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment