Saturday, March 27, 2010

How do get my hair to look like selena gomez's short hair cut?

Hi there!





I basically have Selena's cut. I went in to get ONE inch cut from the length, and he ended up cutting four inches off. Right now I pretty much have Selena's cut, a little off, though. Any styling tips on how to get it to look more like hers? Thanks.





Oh- how do I get it curled like hers? It looks amazing and I've never quite been able to get it right.





Thanks!How do get my hair to look like selena gomez's short hair cut?
http://www.dresslikeselena.net/ this has hair and clothes for what to do to get it like hers





*remember she gets her hair done by very professional ppl so u might not get it JUST right.





GOODLUCK:]How do get my hair to look like selena gomez's short hair cut?
If your hair is above your shoulders, you won't be able to curl it. But if it's shoulder length or longer, use a large barreled curling iron on your hair (: Conair makes some good curling irons, and you can buy them at drug stores. Just be sure to get a 1 1/2'; - 2'; barrel so that you can create large, volumized curls.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment