Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How do you get the good looks for short hair?

Alright,


so i think that my short hair, freckels, and skinny, boobless, shape is a tottal cut down oh yea.. i am 5 8. so i need fashion and hair tips. guy tips anything that you think might help me in my speacail time of need!How do you get the good looks for short hair?
Being a red head with all the same problems when I was a teen (except boobless.lol!) I feathered my hair. You can get the bedhead, wethead or wavy look. Most women's eyes are their best features %26amp; a feathered cut tends to draw attention to the eyes. It's easy to care for %26amp; you can style it in anyway from casual flirty to wavy sexy %26amp; anything in between in no time. As for the guys smile alot %26amp; listen. Alot of people are pretty just because they feel pretty %26amp; it shows. Not arrogant. Just be friendly.How do you get the good looks for short hair?
Wear confidence and a big smile. It's very sexy.
for your hair is jut make it fashionable and straight your hair. for your fashion tip is just be flirty and cute and girl girlish.for guy tip don't be to hard to get and be a little bit flirty oh ya and do not pile your self in make-up
good genetics ?
I don't know how short your hair is but Wynona Ryder's short is stylish and very versatile. Sienna Miller's hair is nice but I think it can get very boring. Go for the BEDHEAD look... or if that gets boring POOF or Tease the top hair and use gel to put your side flat for night look. I have short hair and I've had all my ideas from this site... Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment