Saturday, March 27, 2010

What is the best hair gel to short hair in the front with?

I used to spike my hair a couple years ago, but stopped because the gel i used always came out of my hair when i started to sweat. i used to got2bglued junk and it would always be running when i sweat. so im trying to find something better. any suggestions?What is the best hair gel to short hair in the front with?
Alex stop being a flamer


lolz


i see you


i know you


you goto my school


GUESS WHOOO


dats right


its me


seb


yeah


lol


i get points


for this


and dats kewl


idc what yal think if me typin


random **** makes mea feg


fack offf


whorezWhat is the best hair gel to short hair in the front with?
use rock star.


all my guy friends use it, and it keeps their hair spiked even through summer.





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment