Saturday, March 27, 2010

Im looking for a Short hair Blue coat tiny Chiwawa For cheap where can i find them?

Im looking for a Short hair Blue coat tiny Chiwawa For cheap where can i find them?Im looking for a Short hair Blue coat tiny Chiwawa For cheap where can i find them?
You do realize that blue is from a ';dilute'; gene not natural to the chihuahua and comes with skin problems?





I've yet to have seen a ';blue chihuahua'; that actually looks like a chihuahua. They aren't purebred, they snuck that gene in from somewhere else.





Edit: Mr. P's... I have to politely disagree. I've had chihuahuas all my life. My mother was raised with chihuahuas all her life. We are talking over 50 yrs of chihuahuas, and never saw a blue one until a few years ago. We've had pups from a great variety of places in the country, not just our local area, as we moved quite a bit, still never saw a blue. The only blues I've ever seen, were long and skinny rats, with that nasty deerhead that is soo against standard. If you have a picture, I'd love to see a blue chihuahua that actually is to standard, as all I've ever seen were blue rats. That blue is not natural, and no, neither is the merle gene. Both break my heart. What really scares me, is the people with bald blue chihuahuas, that actually breed them, even though most of their hair has fallen out from that dilute gene that doesn't belong, because, and I quote: ';they are rare and valuable';.Im looking for a Short hair Blue coat tiny Chiwawa For cheap where can i find them?
What's a Chiwawa?





I'm getting a blue long coat Chihuahua from champion stock in a few weeks time, but she's not cheap. A well bred Chi never will be.





Try Petfinder or Chi rescues.





Edit: Ista for once I have to disagree with you. I already have a blue Chi who is a great show specimen. The pup I'm getting should be show quality too. Blue is a natural Chi colour. Merles are not. Badly bred blue Chi's have skin problems and pups from blue/blue breedings, but those who come about naturally are no different to any other Chi.





Edit: Ista e-mail me with an address I can send you a picture to. Blue Chi's are not rare and no more valuable just for the colour than any other colour I agree. Blue is accepted by AKC, Canadian Kennel Club and all major kennel clubs.
Well a purebred ';blue coat'; chihuahua isn't going to be ';cheap';.


There are chihuahua breeders out there but they go by sex, colorings, body type etc.


Try to just find a chihuahua... Look on petfinder.com Lots of chihuahua's need adopting! Or look on Craigslist.com or kijiji.com in your local area! There also could be chihuahua listings in your local paper!


Good luck! (cheap to me shouldn't be in any pet owners vocabulary.... LESS expensive is a better word but not as cheap as ';cheap';!
The shelters are FILLED with chis. They're the most commonly dumped purebred small dog there. Check your shelter, you'll find one.





If you don't find many, I promise you'll have a HUGE selection by October. After the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie comes out, they're bound to be TONS loaded in the shelters everywhere.





For the time being, check petfinder-Chihuahuas are everywhere, seriously.





Good luck!
Cheap Chiwawa ? Cheap and Dogs don't go together. And there is no such thing as a Chiwawa. If you spell the breed correctly Chihuahua, Google will help you better.
Good luck finding a ';Chiwawa';





You might have more luck if you spelled it ';Chihuahua';





Good luck!





www.petfinder.com
www.petfinder.com - adopt one - although cheap shouldn't really matter - in case the dog needs expensive operation of some sort you should be able to cover it!!!!Think about that before you get a dog
hi i have a chiwawa and i found mine for 300$ try looking in the paper good luck
Petfinder.com
puppyfinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment