Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What is the best hair styling product for short hair that is not too heavy, but still gives definition?

Because my hair is thin, if the product is too waxy, then hair gets clumped together and you can see my scalp.What is the best hair styling product for short hair that is not too heavy, but still gives definition?
this works super well for me when wax gets too clumpy:





i use paul mitchell's dry wax, which gives me the same problem as you get.... but i put a LOT in, then i shampoo ONCE and try to get as much out with that one shampoo as i can.... then when you blowdry it, it just looks like your hair has natural volume and definition.... and you can still style it however you like.





good luck!!!





ps-- i have really really thin hair too, so it should work the same.What is the best hair styling product for short hair that is not too heavy, but still gives definition?
i work at a beauty supply store and my advice to you would be to go to a sally beauty store or a salon and ask.Differrent people can give you lots of different product names but it doesnt matter if you dont have a similar hair type.so finding a pro is the best bet.
I would say a reall ylight hairspray should work, but my hair is thick, so it may be different for you. But you could get a light hairspray probabally from your hairdresser, that's where my mom gets the good kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment