Saturday, March 27, 2010

What are your styling tips for very short hair?

I have a very short hair and I want to look fabulous even i don't have enough time to fix my hair. Please help!What are your styling tips for very short hair?
I don't know what you consider very short. My hair is very short. I wear it in an ultra short cropped pixie and I love it. I can get out of the shower and run a towel through it and that is it. When I want it to look sleek I use a pomade which is a hair wax. I like it because it makes my hair soft, not stiff. Just use a little bit at a time otherwise your hair will look greasy.What are your styling tips for very short hair?
use pomade to make give it a cute piece-y texture and/or comb it to one side and wear cute barretes or bobbypins. Also thin head bands are really cute in short hair too
Ohkay, get a transforming paste from a hair salon. I like bed head or aquage. They are nice brands. And just put it on the tips of your hair, its super cute (:
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment