Friday, March 26, 2010

How do I wear my short hair in the summer?

I have light blonde hair, and it goes to my shoulders. I have layers and side swept bangs. I usually wear it straight, but its getting old! I need a fun way to wear my hair for the summer. ideas with directions would be nice!How do I wear my short hair in the summer?
try scrunching ur hair





heres how:


once out of the shower toweldry so its not damp put mousse in ur hand and scrinch it like a...claw..lol and spray hairspray. repeat bout 3 more times i wuld leve ur bangs straightHow do I wear my short hair in the summer?
Have like summer waves. Or braid a few strands together and leave them on for a night. When you remove them you'll have something like kinky hair. It looks really cute. Sometimes you could pin your bangs with a barriette :) It'll look cute. x
Put it up in a pony tail..there isn't much you can do with short hair..maybe even put in a curling product and see what the outcome is. Just play around with different things ^^ Good luck! And have a happy summer (:
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid鈥?/a>
short hairs are in this summer cause its hot, but if you want a little change, try using some ponytails and clips that is appropriate at your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment