Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Short hair...?

Ok. I am in a state of regret. I recently cut my very long hair extremely short. I love how it looks, however, I don't think men will think it's sexy. (especially in a time where nearly everyone has longer hair) How do I stop worrying about what others think? Should i just pretend to be confident?Short hair...?
Not all men are only attracted to women that have long hair.


Boy can I relate!


I've done that before-9 years ago, I cut my long hair super short.


I took a natural vitamin supplement for hair growth, bought biotin shampoo,conditioners(they keep the hair follicles unclogged to encourage hair growth), I used Weleda brand rosemary hair oil to stimulate the growth as well.


In the meantime, try to play with it. Put a tiny lil' clip in your hair to one side, headbands, etc.


Try to enjoy it for now-it will also make you feel more confident about how you look too.


If you can train yourself to like it, the growing out process won't seem so long.Short hair...?
haha just find cute styles for it dude.short hair rocks!=) be unique
be confident... and beautiful!
uh,no! Don't pretend to be confident! BE confident! Short is SO good-looking!!! Maybe not the guys fantasy but if you styled it,it would be!
Always keep this in mind, if you like it and are comfortable with it, its perfect.
pretending to be confident is a start. then maybe over time, u will be. just tell ppl u luv ur new cut. make urself believe u, and over time, ur hair will grow back, and u will be happy with long hair, because i am.


xo-kari
well i hate short hair on girls but the looks on your avatar its not too short soo if u just act sexy and adjust it just rite the guys will start chasin you lol my ex-girlfriend had short hair but she knew how to fit into it and dress it up just rite
okay...you probably look super cute! you definitely sound like it! so dont fret about what some guy may think! Go hang out with the girls or go buy something to take your mind off of it. You are who you say you are. only you can decide that; no guy can ever change that. type and print a saying like this and tape it somewhere where you can read it everyday: You look hot girl! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment