Saturday, March 27, 2010

What extensions are best to allow short hair to grow out?

I didn't want extensions but I was told the only way your hair can grow without interference is extensions.What extensions are best to allow short hair to grow out?
the one's they braid your hair then weave it in are much better for your hair. The one's the glue aren't very good for your hair and look really fakeWhat extensions are best to allow short hair to grow out?
Actually, that's not true. My mom does hair, extensions can damage your hair too. I am not growing my short hair back out. As long as you keep it trimmed, you should be fine. I stopped using my flat iron and curling iron so much... Just get a trim 1/4 inch just to get rid of the ends, about ever couple of months or longer. I haven't had mine cut since Set... Go to Wal-Mart or any store that carries vitamins, prenatal vitamins help make it grow faster and helps with the health of it... If it's too weird for you to take them, they also make a Hair and Nail vitamin... It's works great. I take prenatal vitamins... Good luck!
any braids helps it's just because your not doing anything to it to make it brake off more. just make sure you keep you scalp oiled
get the ones that are glued at the base of the hair where it meets your scalp...
I think the beaded ones are. I will explain the whole process if you want me to, just post something in the ';additional details'; section.

No comments:

Post a Comment