Friday, March 26, 2010

Women: How much did getting a short hair cut affect the amount of attention you got from men?

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut short in a year or so, and I was wondering if any of you ladies could tell me how that changed the way men reacted to seeing you.





I know that in general, men prefer long hair, but I was just curious as to how much it actually matters. I am 16 now, and I want to date around for a couple years, but when I start attending community college, I plan on focusing on finding a man to marry. (I am not having sex before I find the right person, and I've already done plenty of partying, so please don't say, ';You're young. Don't worry about those things.'; )





So basically, I'm worried that getting a short haircut will significantly lower my attractiveness. I want to look as good as possible. Also, if I were to get my hair cut, say, chin length, about how long would it be in four years if I let it grow out?





Also, can you include your hair color at the time you had the hair style? Thanks.





Any input from you guys will be greatly appreciated! :DWomen: How much did getting a short hair cut affect the amount of attention you got from men?
When I had long hair every guy used to check me out Unfortunately I had my hair cut short against my will After wards I received no male interest My hair was cut to my ears I have managed to grow my hair back and guys are starting to take interest in me again Please don't cut your hair Guys don't like short hair My hair was blonde at the time I suggest if you have to go short get hair extensionsWomen: How much did getting a short hair cut affect the amount of attention you got from men?
For attention... curl ur hair.. it should be wavy... the length of ur hair must be from shoulders till elbow.. Color ur hair if needed.. Go for the color which suits ur skin.
short hair sometimes can make you look older. On getting mens attention, it all depends on how well you look with short hair. I use to have super long hair, I cut it and never looked back. Remember it's hair and will always grow back, give it a try.
Don't go drastic, have it shortened bit by bit until you are happy with it. It also depends on your face shape, an elfin face looks good with short hair, if you have a square face don't go for a boxy hairstyle,and no short hair if you have a round face, it will make it look more round. Mine is blonde, always. Take care x
O and my hair has always been a brown color with blonde and red NATURALLY! LOVE IT!
I want to cut my hair neck hugging short, full layered.


I don't know about the attention or anything, but if you look good with it, then thats all that really matters


i used to have short hair, and now i have uber long hair, but either way my guy friends still treat me the same..





go blonde, with a few brown streaks, looks hot :)
love shove that face in the toilet where it belongs.
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment