Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What are some cool short hair styles for girls?

I like getting hairstyles that are unique and fun. I dont consider myself emo but I like the hairstyles. I have short hair dark brown thats about an inch past my chin . Im trying to grow it out but it looks pretty boring right now . I dont want my hair to get any shorter so please keep that in mind.What are some cool short hair styles for girls?
layer your hair so the top layers are shorter but keep your main hair the same lenght then dye it a bright color or get the bottom layer a different color then the top layerWhat are some cool short hair styles for girls?
My hair goes up to the center of my boobs *XD* but I also love scene and punk hairstyles. I'm thinking about getting it cut so my bangs are a little past my chin but the rest of my hair is shorter *you can probably keep it at your length if you want it like that* and then buying gel and spiking the back up but keeping my bangs down. My friend that is a girl used to do it sometimes. I also might dye my bangs only or the back of my hair only with like red semi-permanent dye a lot, i love dying my hair. I hope this helped XD
i love the basic bob and pixie cut for girls.
uk Rihannas Pixie cut? it looks relly good and so mb u cood try tht,

No comments:

Post a Comment