Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How to make my short hair more boho?

I have dark brown wavy hair that is down to my shoulders, however I have a very boho style and feel that very long hair only fits the look, any suggestions of how to make my shorter hair look more boho?How to make my short hair more boho?
you just have to go with its wavy-ness. Don't straighten it, and part it down the middle. In fact, you could emphasize the waves using a hairspray and bunching it up. If you get what I mean...How to make my short hair more boho?
Use this


http://www.sunsilk.us/products.php


The Sunsilk Waves of Envy saltwater spray gives awesome hippie waves, it's what I use in my hair during summer. Also a triple barrel curling iron will give you prettier, more defined waves. I wouldn't go with any particular part, just let it go free.
My definition of 'boho' is messy, beach wavy, hair. (:


So I would just put salt-water spray %26amp; spritz it in your hair, then scrunch!
hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step
wats boho?

No comments:

Post a Comment