Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking for good hair products to use for short hair?

I am trying to grow my hair out, and it is so dry all the time and thin. I want to use a good product that is not too expensive to try and give it some volume and sheen to it. Any suggestions?Looking for good hair products to use for short hair?
I have short hair and am also in the process of growing it out. I use Charles Worthington mousse (you can get it at the drugstore, pharmacy or grocery) for volume and Revlon Rewind pliable styling paste (you can get at a salon-a bit more expensive)which gives my hair a medium, non-stiff hold and one of the 2 seems to give my hair a good healthy sheen.Looking for good hair products to use for short hair?
GO TO GOOGLE.COM
shampoo called eufora the best it feels like your head swallowed a mint..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment