Friday, March 26, 2010

What hair brush is ideal for short hair with longer layers/hair on top and bangs?

I have short hair in the back, but my hair longer around my ears and I have bangs. What kind of hair brush should I buy to style my hair straight?What hair brush is ideal for short hair with longer layers/hair on top and bangs?
A large round brush. Why? So that you can style your hair easier and faster and so that you can brush your hair under and brush your hair in a flip style while styling.What hair brush is ideal for short hair with longer layers/hair on top and bangs?
A round brush to smooth it out and then you can flip it in or out
A round brush to be able to smooth the top part and flip ends out or under. Or a paddle brush to smooth it all. I have shoulder length layered hair with side-bangs and I use a paddle brush to style my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment