Friday, March 26, 2010

How can a girl with short hair be accepted in society?

California is a beach culture, I see girls with long hair glorified as the image of beauty and girls with boyishly short hair socially ostracized like they'd violated the ten commandments, however, over in New York, it's more of a gritty culture and girls with shorter hair are more socially accepted (I think, from the brief time I was there). Where in the country and how in the world can tomboy girls with shorter hair prosper socially?How can a girl with short hair be accepted in society?
The only reason you're not accepted is because you want to be accepted by others. Look at me, shy and i speak slow. Every one thinks i'm stupid but i'm still like this and i dont change. whatever.How can a girl with short hair be accepted in society?
I live in Califronia, and I have a friend with really short hair, shorter than some guys, and she's praised for it. You're right, there aren't many girls out here in California with very short hair, but those who are, from what I've seen at least, aren't condemned for it.
It's all about you viewing yourself the way you would like others to view you. Acceptance to society should not be based on hair! But if that is the case and you want to conform, then grow your hair. Personally, I would try my best NOT to conform....
i wouldn't listen to stuff like that-it's all stereotypical as i feel


my best friends have short hair and everyone loves them (i live on east coast)
um, most places. they just have to make it look sexy, not care what other people think, and be confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment