Friday, March 26, 2010

I have short hair which is wild when i wake up. How can I make it look ';fresh'; without shampooing and redoing?

I don't expect my hair to look great in the morning, but I would like to feel like I can be seen in public! Your suggestions will be most helpful!I have short hair which is wild when i wake up. How can I make it look ';fresh'; without shampooing and redoing?
Just get it a little damp and blow-dry it straight.I have short hair which is wild when i wake up. How can I make it look ';fresh'; without shampooing and redoing?
I have short hair too so in the morning if it's being particularly greasy the first thing I'll do is use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo. It lightens the hair up and gives it back some volume. Then go at it with a flat iron to smooth out all the kinks and then run some texturizer through it (any cream or paste will do).





The key though is the dry shampoo. It works miracles.
To refresh hair, you could try dry shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment