Saturday, March 27, 2010

What are some cute cheerleading hairstyles for short hair?

I have short naturally black hair(its 2 or 3 inches away from my shoulders.)I'm also african-american and cherrokee indian.So i can't really put a ton of product in my hair because i straighten it and if i do my hair will return to its natural form.(VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!) It would also be nice if the hairstyle would include use of a ribbon and if you could show me a picture.What are some cute cheerleading hairstyles for short hair?
here are a few styles that i like.


i am also a cheerleader for my school and i do some of these.What are some cute cheerleading hairstyles for short hair?
I can't show you in a pic, but this is easy enough. Your hair is just the right length...





Let your hair hang and then take a section from the top front in the middle and put a rubber band in it creating a really small pony tail. Let the rest of your hair hang curly and the hair on the sides of the pony that you didn't pull back fall on the side of your face.





Now take the ribbon and tie it around the rubber band and let the pony tail fall one piece on each side of your head. My hair is naturally curly and I am black. I wear my hair straightened most times, but whether it's curly or straight, I wear it like that and it's really cute. Especially if your hair is the length you have it at.
The only thing I can think of that involves a ribbon would be to use one has a headband. Other than that, because your hair is too short to pull back, you could use cute bobby pins or small clips and pull your hair into little sections across the top.
just go natural with a head band that's what i do and i get lots of compliments
i think youre on your own with this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment