Saturday, March 27, 2010

How do you think short hair looks on round faces?

I have a very round face, and I've heard everyone say round faces should stick to long hairstyles. But I'm growing out my hair to donate it, so I'm gonna have to get a short style when I do. I found a couple styles I really like, but I don't know what they'll look like on me. What do you think? Do you know anyone with that face shape that has a short style that looks good? ThanksHow do you think short hair looks on round faces?
Personally, i think short hair looks great on any shape of face. I think it actually make people look thinner. I know several people with round faces with short hair. They look great. If for some reason you don't like it. It will always grow back out.How do you think short hair looks on round faces?
short hair does not compliment round faces. it makes people look a little chubby. if you are thinking of getting a haircut like that, decide not to.
i have a rounder face with kind of chipmunk cheeks. and when my hair is shorter my face tends to look fatter. longer hair elongates your face. some people can pull off shorter hair so if you think there is a style you like than go for it. but most stylists will tell you that it tends to make your face look a little fatter.
Your best option is to use hairstyles software to find out what hairstyles look good on you. Your face shape is not the only factor that determines whether or not a style will look good.


http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h鈥?/a>
good
I would go no shorter than shoulder length.
I think its great that your donating your hair 4 chrity. Tons of people can pull off short hair! Maggie Gyllenhaal has short hair, and so did Kirsten Dunst. It will look fine! Besides, if it doesn't, you can at least say that u helped a cancer patient somewhere, and it will still grow back nicely. Good luck!
I don't think they look very good. Short hair just makes a round face look more round. Try something shoulder length with face framing layers.
short hair will only make your face look rounder,wear hats
i think any short style with layers looks good on round faces...don't get any cuts all the same length...that will make your face look chubby.
I recommend u cut it jawline short its the best suited for round faces
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment