Saturday, March 27, 2010

What do guys think about women with short hair?

I know my brother in law said he'd dump his girlfriend if she cut her hair, and everytime I talk about getting a bob hair cut, my husband gets all pouty. Do all men have a thing about girls having long hair?What do guys think about women with short hair?
Actually, I prefer a bob cut on a girl. It's one of the few haircuts that can manage to convey innocence and sexiness all in the same time. I like how it shows off a girl's neck the way it does, too. Amd for some reason it makes a smile look even prettier. Can't explain it.





Not all men have a strong preference for long hair. Infact the only reason women kept their hair long over the years is because they usually weren't in the factories (although there were quite a few exceptions, most women stayed at home) where hair could be caught in the machinery. Before the mid-19th century, it was customary for both men and women to have long hair. It's ultimately a matter of personal preference, since hairstyles are one of the few things that can change throughout time without causing any signifficant social changes for better or for worse.What do guys think about women with short hair?
From experience, I would say men find women more attractive with long hair. I have always had long hair. Once in my single days, I cut it all off, very short! I noticed I was not treated the same way by men. I never got a second glance and I didn't date until my hair grew out again. I had just done some modeling work a few months before cutting it and well after cutting my hair, I felt very...ugly. My own father said I looked like a boy and should consider wearing makeup! (I am not at all masculine!) Well anyway, once my hair grew back, things went back to the same way as before. I even got to do a few more jobs as a makeup model. Now anytime I consider even a bob hair cut my husband says NO.





Maybe it depends on what type of men you tend to attract.
Nope... you can style short hair to look just as hot. Get creative!





I guess some guys think that the caveman in them may come to life and drag you to the bedroom. Who knows what we think!? We're guys! But I like short hair.
No I think it's a preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment