Saturday, March 27, 2010

Do you like long hair or short hair chihuahuas more?

I think the long haired ones are so adorable. I seen a really white one with long hair at the pet store, absolutly gorgeous. But i have a short haired tan one and I love him lots, he is cute to. If you have a chihuahua what does it look like?Do you like long hair or short hair chihuahuas more?
well mine is a smooth short coat. I love them both but i am allergic to dogs that shed so i like short-haired better. although they are both really cute, longer haired ones can be cuter at times because they look like little fluffballs so. GO CHIHUAHUAS!!Do you like long hair or short hair chihuahuas more?
I would get a short hair because they dont shead as much as long hair and they are easer to brush and if they get fleas,they are easer to comb out
definitely short. I hate dogs with long hair.
Hard question,but I guess the long haired can be cuter.


But the short hair is cute also.


If I where to buy one,I would try to get long haired.
I think the long haired ones are cuter.
long and they are really cute!!!%26gt; sarah ps the smallest dog in the world was a long haired one!!!!
i think the long haired look cuter in my opinion but i like the short haird tri color markinged one.
I like the long coated black and tan ones.





I would never buy from a pet store, they come from puppy mills or back yard breeders!!!
short hair for sure...who wants all that long hair getting caught up in the vaccuum?
My sister has a short hair one because of allergies. It has a apple head and is grey and white. They need a warm coat if you live in snow because little hair to keep them warm and some even need shoes. Just depends on the personality of the dog. Personally I think the long hair ones have more character. It' just personal preference and they are wonderful dogs. Great family pets and easy to travel with. Also, maybe you might want to buy one of each of opposite sex. Since they are Chihuahuas they will get along. Just a thought. They are so cute! Good Luck with your decision. I must say do not pay more then 450 for this breed even though its popular and make sure you get papers for AKC to show they are purebred.
I think the long haired ones are cuter - they look more like Gizmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment