Saturday, March 27, 2010

I have short hair and a side part. How can I curl it without it turning out bad?

Its really short in the back and I've tried to curl it, but it always looks poofy on one side. How do I get stylish curls without it doing that?I have short hair and a side part. How can I curl it without it turning out bad?
Instead of wrapping the curing iron around your hair wrap your hair around the iron.





Clamp the section of hair you are curling (towards the top of your head) and then take the hair and wrap it around the iron.





Mist hairspray over hair while doing this.





Make sure you have a smaller iron too.I have short hair and a side part. How can I curl it without it turning out bad?
Use a smaller thinner curling iron instead of over-sized ones.


and you could try parting it differently or having someone else curl the back for you. some people use straws to make tiny curls and there are kits for making small, even curls. i used to have short hair and my hair is naturally curly, but letting it air dry just made it poofy. try using a shine spray, but not too much or it will look greasy.
well you can buys little curlers and put them in your hair at night after you take a shower and then put in hair spray on every curl and take it out in the morning








hope i helped
try curling only the tips with a small curling iron.


like this.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Rwg2kJc鈥?/a>
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment