Friday, March 26, 2010

What accessories should use on short hair with bangs?

Recently our school implemented this rule that girls aren't allowed to have bangs and it doesn't make any sense. What accessories should i use? I have a heart-shaped face. And how should i use that accessory? ThanksWhat accessories should use on short hair with bangs?
Hey


If you aren't allowed to have bangs, are you asking for ideas on how to pin them up and that kind of thing?


I have a few ideas that you can use. I used to have short hair and bangs but then i grew the out and my hair is long now. A good thing to do to get them out of your face is to part the hair on the side, and then braid your bangs into your hair. If that doesnt make sense, here is the link for a photo of what I am trying to explain! http://www.beautyarchives.pursebuzz.com/pics/lc.jpg


The girl in the photo has long hair but you can do it with short hair too.





Another idea is to invest in lots of headband, gossip girl style! Try out different looks and styles t see what suits your face shape.


Hope this has helped!What accessories should use on short hair with bangs?
You should be allowed to do what you want with your hair, provided it isn't all big and multi-coloured (although I think you should be allowed to colour it if you want, my school wouldn't let us)





If you have bangs, and your school has decided to ban them, I'd demand the money it's going to cost to have your hair restyled into an ';acceptable'; style.





Alternately, just get some bobbypins and clip them back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment