Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What are the pros to having short hair on a girl?

I just got my hair cut short, and I think it suits me really well, but I'm having difficulties being able to think I'm pretty, or girly without long hair. Like having short hair makes me more of a man.





So, can you help me think of pros to having short hair?





Also, would guys be less attracted to a girl with short hair? More attracted? Or is it just whatever looks best on the girl?What are the pros to having short hair on a girl?
short hair is sexy, believe that.


besides it would show off more of your face, especially if you wear eye makeup.


and you'll be less hot in the summer time ma.


i bet it looks beautiful.What are the pros to having short hair on a girl?
It's all about the way you carry it. I know guys says they like long hair more, because it's instinct due to long hair being ';feminine';, but I really think confidence matters more than a haircut.





Anyway, just like any style, short hair can look better on some girls than long hair. So that's a pro if it makes you look better.





It's also so much easier to manage and way less heavy in the summer.
Ir takes a little while to get used to if this is your first time with short hair. A lot of guys prefer short on girls because it shows a lot of self confidence and besides everyone has long hair and it is kind of boring. Personally I much rprefer short hair and I think you will be surprised to find out a lot of guys do, although they keep it quiet. You will know who they are becasue they will give you second glances when they first see you with your new haircut.
Short hair doesn't make you look manly, you're still fine as long as you don't grow a beard, get a beer gut, or build steroid-induced muscles. Personally, I think most types of short hair are really sexy on a girl. I have no idea what you mean by short hair though, to some girls it's shoulder length, to others it's a bob haircut, to others it's ear length, and yet to others, it's a buzzcut.
During the summer it is much cooler to have short hair, you don't have to worry about putting it in a pony tail or picking it up. Also, it's much easier to style!
Short hair is GREAT for summer :]


plus it's easier to deal with...





%26amp; yeah, i think it's whatever looks best =]
It is harder to pull if you get into a cat fight.
it's whatever looks best on the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment