Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How often do I need to trim my really short hair?

How often should I trim my hair. I got a really short buzzcut, #1 all over a few days ago and it already seems out of place, how often should i clip it to keep it looking fresh?





Any hairstylists out here?How often do I need to trim my really short hair?
If you buy your own clippers they'd pay for themselves with a single haircut. A buzz cut is the easiest to maintain-- the only mistake is leaving any hair behind, and that's easy to rectify. You can ask any untrained amateur to run the clippers over your head whenever you like, or even do it yourself. I admire your hairstyle choice.How often do I need to trim my really short hair?
i say every 3 to 4 weeks
it all depends on how fast your hair grows. i would say 2-3 week and make sure they go over it a few times clippers miss hair. if the stylist doesn't ask them to, remember its your haircut and you have to wear it.
I couldn't afford to have short hair! I had to go every month and a half. I had a 1'; to 1 1/2'; hair style...I loved it. The guy who cut it gave me freebies because I reccomended so many people to him. Now my hair is long and I only cut it about 4 times a year.





Use some fun product and swish it off in different directions to funk it up between cuts. Have fun with it!
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment