Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What kinds of hair clips work well for pulling short hair back?

I'm a dancer and just got an inverted bob haircut. I need to be able to pull it off my face. What kinds of clips should I buy?What kinds of hair clips work well for pulling short hair back?
dark brown bobby pins.


less noticable and most popular


:)What kinds of hair clips work well for pulling short hair back?
My hair sounds like it's about your length. I use bobby pins ... twist pieces and pin them back. Sometimes, I'll just pin the top back and give it a little faux-hawk look, or I'll pin back the sides too. It holds my hair back tight, especially if I put in a little product to give it some texture.





I went to a wedding recently and used a couple of bigger bobby pins that have flowers attached (think I got them at H%26amp;M or something) and stuck one in the side. Dressed it up a little.





I find that I can wear a ton of styles with short hair. Good luck!
well u could just use the umm clip clips thats what i use for my bangs but prewrap works amazing u could probably find a color to go with ur hair color is u dont want it to be noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment