Saturday, March 20, 2010

How to style my short hair in an edgy way?

I have short hair in the front right below my chin and bangs that kind of go to the side but look like regular bangs as well. The back of my hair has razor cut layers but looks completely flat! The back of my hair is a little longer than the front and napes to the neck. It looked good after I got out of the salon but I can't figure out how to style it edgy bcz right now it is flat. Help plz!How to style my short hair in an edgy way?
Start with dry hair, get your hands wet and run them through your hair a few times just to get it slightly damp. Then, the product I recommend is L'oreal Out of Bed Weightless Texturizer. It comes in a cylindrical black tub with white lid and it is under $5. Put about a large fingertip full on your palms and rub them together, then run your hands through your hair to put the product into it. You can finish with a blast on the cool setting from your blowdryer, or just leave it as is. So with this product, you can use it to spike up your hair. I'd recommend some spray as well just to hold the look.





I don't know exactly how long your hair is, but I have razor cut layers in the back of my hair too, it's basically short and spiky all around with a slightly longer front-side bang, but I use this stuff and it works wonderfully. Good luck.How to style my short hair in an edgy way?
even if your not blonde, try john frieda sheer blonde volumizing spray on wet hair. dry wether air or blow dry. then when styling use pomade to make layers stick out for defination.

No comments:

Post a Comment