Saturday, March 20, 2010

Short Hair?

I have thick and sometimes frizzy hair. i've been trying yo find the right hair cut but nothing really worked for me. now i have a hair iron and my hair is a little bit thiner then when it was curly. i really like the short sorta bob hair cut like Keira Knightley once had or Kristin Cavallari . but i don't want it to be big and i want it to be easy to style. so, can i get a bob with out it looking to frizzy or poofy or should i keep my hair long?Short Hair?
I think short hair would be a good choice.





CoachShort Hair?
Generally, short hair is very flattering on women with big ';chests'; and vise verso.
long!
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
short is the way to go
i think you should not cut your hair as a bob unless you get like a straightner put on it like they do in salons to permantly straighten you hair for awhile.
Hey, I wouldn't get a bob cut. Salons can tell you what hair cut would be best for your hair. Just go to one and tell them the problems you have with your hair. Believe me, I know you aren't the first one out there who has had problems with thick and frizzy hair. I wouldn't get it cut until you actually talk to a beautician. They also maybe able to point you in the right direction with hair care products you can use to help tame your hair.
get the bob with a few layers close to the bottom


will be MUCH easier!


=]


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment