Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What is the ideal indoor room temperature for a short hair chihuahua?

My chihuahua is 8 lbs. I like to keep the heat down but am afraid it is too cold for him. I do put a sweater on him but sometimes he takes is off during the day. What inside temp range is best for Chihuahuas?What is the ideal indoor room temperature for a short hair chihuahua?
I can tell you Chihuahua's love heat, no matter what your room temp. is, they will still sit around by the heat vents.


I would say nothing below 60, I keep my thermostat on 66 in the Cold months.What is the ideal indoor room temperature for a short hair chihuahua?
I keep my temp at about 68 degrees F


however most chis like to bury in blankets so I have one for mine so when or if she gets cold she can bury herself and hide under her blanket
About the temperature in Mexico City on Cinco de Mayo.. 90 F or so

No comments:

Post a Comment