Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What nutrients and vitamins are good for a large short hair dog?

I'm getting a red bone coon hound and I'm trying to find a good dog food for her.What nutrients and vitamins are good for a large short hair dog?
I have 2 Coonhounds - a Bluetick and a Redbone and they love and do excellent on Taste of The Wild - a grain free formula. My Bluetick has an allergy to grains so I went grain free and a 30 lb bag costs about 42.00 but I can feed 3 large dogs (also have a Shepherd Collie mix - and she is 13 and it has helped her) for a little over 2 weeks. If she is your only dog - it probably will last her a month. You feed way less than a dog food with fillers and it has all the necessary nutrients and vitamins and it makes my coonhounds coats glisten - I've had comments on how good they look.





Here is a link:





http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/pro鈥?/a>What nutrients and vitamins are good for a large short hair dog?
Taste of the Wild


Timberwolf


Wellness


Canidae


Orijen


Blue Buffalo


Evo


Innnova


Solid Gold


ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment