Thursday, March 18, 2010

How long does it take short hair to grow out?

I just came home from the salon and my hair used to be down to my waist and I only went there for a 1 inch trim to get rid of split ends. But the guy did not listen to me and he told me I should try something different and went ahead and cut most of it off, when I already told him I didn't want him to cut too much. I've had long straight hair all my life. I'm really upset with the results. My friends and family are making such a big deal and it's causing me to really be uncomfortable with my hair length. Right now my hair is at my shoulders. I know the average growth is about 1/2 inch monthly. Is there any way to help speed the proccess a bit? Maybe some product out there or anything? Any advice on hair growth would help. Thanks =)How long does it take short hair to grow out?
there is a horse shampoo called ';mane n tail'; and is very good for hair, even human. it will help your hair grow about twice as fast. you cna get it at wal mart or a pet store. there is also a shampoo and conditioner called ';long sexy hair'; that has amazing results!!! you can get it any beauty shop like sally's, but it is a little costly. you'll want to trim it every 4-6 months also, just 3/4 an inch or less, it will help your scalp have growth spurts.





sorry to hear about your hair, but i bet you can find something beautiful to do with it. play with it a bit, and i know you can come up with some style you like.How long does it take short hair to grow out?
I know if you take certain vitamins, it helps hair growth. Vitamin B-complex is a very good vitamin for hair. you can check out the website below to see other vitamins good for hair growth
WEAVE. Best thing.


or


super gro. go to any beautyy supply store. okay. email me edka9524@yahoo.com and tell me anymoree questions. i love hair
It usually takes about 6 mouths at the shortest, your hair will grow and grow a little more until its about medium length, it takes like almost a year for your hair to get really long again, and I have not heard of any hair growing products.. sry! I wish that I knew how to get them myself. That would rock!
My husband's hair grows much faster than mine (he has a lot thicker and curlier hair than I do). It took about three years for my hair to grow from shoulder length to the middle of my back where I wear it now. My hair is also straight. Do not wear your hair in pony-tails (this causes the hair to break). Aussie and Tressemme both make good moisturising shampoos and conditioners that seem to make it possible to go longer between trims. You can probably try to have the guy's license pulled. He should listen to what his customers want!
Dont mess with ur hair .. let it grow naturally
brushing your hair alot helps but really your hair grows at its own pace. but if you really really want your hair to appear longer get extensions
Their are no hair products out there that will make your hair grow faster. Even though some companies claim to say so, it's common sense that only with time and patience will it grow back.





Plus, the new do in celebrity hair is everyone is trying to go short or shoulder length. Look at Katie Holme's hair and Victoria Beckham.
Maybe if you just leave it you will get used to it, make a change from everyday living?!?
it all depends on the person. I have slow growing hair.i had longs hair for ever cut it of a year ago and its hardly grown.


Just make the best of what you have.!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment