Thursday, March 18, 2010

What are some websites geared toward helping women with short hair with styling tips, care, etc?

I need websites that specifically cover the care of short (above chin length or so) hair, and have good tips and overall a usefull feel to them. Thank you!What are some websites geared toward helping women with short hair with styling tips, care, etc?
http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/s鈥?/a>





I just went from medium-long to VERRRYYYYY short. It's an adjustment for me, but the right cut is VERY important - I mean I can't just throw it up anymore and there's no way to hide a bad hair day. Good luck!





I'm searching for someone talented enough to match my personality, style, face shape and color on a consistent (key word) basis.What are some websites geared toward helping women with short hair with styling tips, care, etc?
try www.beautytips.com. It might have a dash (beauty-tips), so try both

No comments:

Post a Comment