Saturday, March 20, 2010

What are some short hair styles that don't require me to straighten my hair daily?

I have really short hair, and I have to straighten it every day because otherwise it looks terrible.





What are some ways I can have my hair looking good, without needing daily straightening? Any methods for styling without using products that'll make my hair look greasy? or that I don't need to use a lot for?What are some short hair styles that don't require me to straighten my hair daily?
If you have chin length or below, your hair is fine curly/wavy. A great (GREAT) way to straighten ur hair w/o using a straightner is easy!!!


What you need:


- a shower


- hot water


- time (lol)


- shampoo


- conditioner


- a towel


- hair dryer


- brush with fine bristles (conair is the best but if u don't have it.. it's k)





- a comb


- a mirror





Step 1:


wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I conditioned 2 times. Then get out of the shower and comb out ur hair yet again thoroughly with the COMB. Dry ur hair half way but not so it's dripping.





Supplies you need after step 1:


-time


-hair dryer


- brush with fine bristles (conair is the best but if u don't have it.. it's k)


- a mirror





Step 2:


Go to an area where it is dry. Blow dry hair until that section is frizzy (this shouldn't be longer than a min.) then comb it out with your brush. Keep doing this 2 ur hair. blow sections of hair at 5 seconds or less a piece. When done, then brush out ur hair once more because it gets a little tangly.





supplies needed after step 2:


- a mirror





step 3: VOILA!! You look in the mirror and the image of your hair appears to be 10 times the straighter of ur curly hair!! It might not be


as good as a straightner, but it's more eco-friendly!!





**EXTRA**:


If you have side bangs, then heres a great step on keeping them straight!!





You still need 2 do step 1!! After doing step 1, then brush your side bangs across the opposite side of you head on which the bangs don't lay down on. Gently with the blow dryer blow them to the correct spot on your forehead. they should be straight!!What are some short hair styles that don't require me to straighten my hair daily?
I have the same problem. I don't like to straighten my hair everyday because I don't want to kill it, but it looks really good straight. If you put it into 5 or so french braids when you go to sleep and take them out when you wake up, your hair will be beachy and crimped. It will take a few tries to learn how to do it, and sometimes it looks strange on top, but if you pull it into a half pony, it looks cool. Also you can just shower in the morning and scrunch it. All you need is one palmful of moose. Certain products work for different people. You have to experiment with the brand.
Hello there lindsaur


I uncovered great solution to your concern at below websites. All you need to do is little search in the search box.


This is some practical information about hair that you probably do not know but you should:


Perfect website for all questions concerning Hair-


http://xrl.us/bef7qu


Also-


My hairdresser also uncovered this brilliant website for hair related problems:


http://dwarfurl.com/65633

No comments:

Post a Comment