Saturday, March 20, 2010

What is the best trendy hairstyle for someone who has short hair?

My hair is relaxed. Im open to color and cuts.What is the best trendy hairstyle for someone who has short hair?
get some colours in it and spike it up at the back with a nice fringe or something at the front!What is the best trendy hairstyle for someone who has short hair?
you can go in for Layer cut with brown colour
I think the haircut the singer ';Kelis'; has is very trendy and sexy! It's a very nice cut that I don't see many people with. If your not afraid of wearing something different and bold then I would go with the same haircut she has. If I had to go with a color I would get honey brown highlights put on top of your natural color. I don't know if you have seen her new cut, but if not try to look her up and you'll see what I'm talking about. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
Think Meg Ryan or... Cameron Diaz... depending on how long yours is
Try looking up to anime hairstyles, really trendy and cute, you can choose what will suit best with you. They have really alot to choose from.





nice short hair for anime:





rei ayanami, cardcaptor sakura, yui (fushigi yuugi)

No comments:

Post a Comment