Saturday, March 20, 2010

Should i get short hair with my big forehead?

My hair right now is medium. I want to do a shorter hairstyle that i found on the web but i have a big forhead and im afraid it will look horrible any tips.Should i get short hair with my big forehead?
as a proud and fellow big forehead owner i would have to sadly say..no but that is based on my need to hide my forehead...if you want to do that go aheadShould i get short hair with my big forehead?
DONT GET IT CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD LOOK REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go with the bang as the girl above answered. Why show off your brains?
try the same cut with longer bangs
you can get a shorter haircut but i wouldn't get that short of one. you could try coming your hair in front so it covers your forehead if you are embarrassed.
if u have a big forhead you might wanna go wit a bang
I'm not sure if a short haircut would suit you since you have a big forhead. It might work if you have a bang and you have the rest short. But again I'm not sure.
go with a side finge, will make your forehead appear smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment