Saturday, March 20, 2010

Will hiding my short hair under a hat stop it from growing?

My hair is really short and I don't want my girlfriend to see me with this kind of hair. So if I hide it under a hat will it stunt it's growth?Will hiding my short hair under a hat stop it from growing?
just make your head sweat more and follicles will die and youll go bald is allWill hiding my short hair under a hat stop it from growing?
I don't think so, but... Hair grows at the top, not bottom and gets nutrion and oxygen from the air, but I highly doubt it will stop growing. Just get a haircut? I don't understand..
No it won't.........sorry
Stop stressing. She may like it short. Just ask her what she thinks. It isn't ALL about the hair.
No.
now that's just silly! Of course not! We wouldn't need barbers and hair dressers if it were that simple to stop hair from growing!
No. On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment