Monday, March 15, 2010

Can short hair work for visual kei or do I need to get a wig?

I'm planning to go as visual kei for one of the days of Anime Boston. My hair is currently a fauxhawk but I'm trying to grow it out. I calculated that my sides will be 2 inches long and my hawk will be 3 1/2 inches long by the time Anime Boston comes. Is that long enough to manage a visual kei style or should I get a wig?Can short hair work for visual kei or do I need to get a wig?
.Can short hair work for visual kei or do I need to get a wig?
yes, but you would be limited in hairstyle, youd probably only be able to do that spiky ish hairstyle visual kei does...


a wig would be more hardcore(the really long ones) but it depends on whether you could pull it off or if you would just look lkke a long haired freak...

No comments:

Post a Comment