Monday, March 15, 2010

How can I get my short hair to grow quicker?

I got a haircut that turned out to be too dam short and when school starts in September I want it to grow longer, about mid back and if it does not I will get exstensions but what can I do for it to grow quicker? Thanks.How can I get my short hair to grow quicker?
Take fish oil pills, they help your hair and nails grow quick and strong. they're also great for your skin, heart, and other organs!How can I get my short hair to grow quicker?
put almond oil or coca nut oil twice a week and leave it for 2 hours, it will make it grow faster, and there is an oil brand called (daber amla oil), its an indian brand, they always use it, and the proof of this is the length of there hair. :)
pre-natals are great for your hair, and nails even if you're not pregnant. and lots of protien and iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment