Monday, March 15, 2010

What kind of clothes go well with short hair?

My hair is just above my shoulders, and I can't seem to find anything to wear that goes well with my hair. Any suggestions?What kind of clothes go well with short hair?
low cut, v-neck shirts.


skirts %26amp; t-shirts.


v-neck dresses.


I have my hair right below my shoulders and v-neck looks good with it. but it can also depend on the shape of your face. just shop around. try different styles on.What kind of clothes go well with short hair?
well, honestly.. Clothes dont match hair.. ( Hair doesnt match clothes) lol. wear what you normally wear.. your hair doesnt make a diffrence. :] .... andd.. im just wondering r u a dude or a girl? cause if your a girl.. it doesnt matter. lol. and for boys. to me personally dudes with longish hairr (Which i lovee) i think skaterish kinda clothes r hott. lol. ;]
Softball uniforms


Overalls


Rainbow Tshirts with Rosie O'Donnel on them


Flip flops





XD
wear sme accesories in your hair that match the outfit
how can clothes not go with hair? just be confident
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment