Monday, March 15, 2010

What are some ways you can wear short hair up?

My hair is a little past my chin and is still not a length where I can put it in a little ponytail and I am trying to find a way to dress it up. Any ideas?What are some ways you can wear short hair up?
curl ur hair .. it will look cuteWhat are some ways you can wear short hair up?
If it's still that short, not much you can do with it. Maybe gel or mousse or something to add volume...
Hmmm...I've never actually had short, hair, but I think this will work (as long as you don't have bangs.) Flip your hair, and while you're down, grab the part in the front and center (closest to the top of your forehead.) Keep a good hold on it, and come up again. Then put that section in a clip.
do pig tails or two lil braids! or u could do like messy french braids! aww its gonna look cute%26lt;333
Maybe put it up in a cute bandana... I have some with these funky colorful patterns and it looks darling when I put them on. It works fine with short hair.
clip to put it up bobby pins will help
pony tails, pig tails, half up half down or spiked
My best friend does this thing with her hair where she twists little sections of her hair until they twist back on themselves, then pins them up on her head. It looks really cute and way more complicated than it really is. Her hair is a little longer than yours but you could try it and see if it works for you. She uses bobby pins, but you could also try with colorful little clips. That might add a fun touch.


I'm not as creative as she is, but I suggest using little clips like a headband from ear to ear, clipping them about two inches or so from your hairline. Have fun!
Use a decorative claw clip or use some of those hair pins that have little butter flies and stuff on the ends. You could also get a hair piece,make sure it is a good one and matches though.
I think that you should wear a Mohawk not with all your hair cut off just braids into curls. Or you can pin curl it.
da way it is on ur avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment