Monday, March 15, 2010

What is the best straightener for short hair?

Hey all.





ABout to buy some straighteners. Just want some info on the best straighteners for MEN that have short hair.





Ive been looking at GHD mini stylers,but want to know if any other top this?





CHI are meant to be good? Please cud u tell me the exact name and product so i can look it up.





Thanks.What is the best straightener for short hair?
I have worked with a lot in my time and GHD does the best job..What is the best straightener for short hair?
GHD are easily the best. I've bought about 10 straighteners for me - my daughter and my son - and the GHD are head and shoulders above the rest. They might be dearer, but they are worth it.
chi= big no no..





(:





GHD ALL THE WAY!!





i have ownwed both, and ghd is the best of the best!





DEFFINATLY GHD!





good luck
Ive had both makes of straighteners before and I prefer GHD's so I think the mini stylers would be best.
The GHD mini styler is great! My BF uses it.





I have the next ones up and you really can't go wrong with any of the GHD's, they're the best!
Hmmm Nicky Clarke Thin Or Ghds Because With Ghds U Can Get Any Look U Want Straighten It Down Or Spike It Up ...Nicky Clarkes Are What I Have And They Do A Good Job For Me ,,, Soo Any :)
The Chi ceramic flat iron works great.
GHD minis are the best! Wella short hair straightners are ok too. But you won't get know better the GHD
GHD ive had mine for fours years and they havent failed me yet.
sedu is top ranked
2 bricks
mark hill ceramic portable are the best!!! ive got em,id be lost without them
just stick with GHD's there the best !





good luck :)
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment