Monday, March 15, 2010

How do I apply a hair relaxer on short hair?

Caucasian male and I would like to have my hair straightened to make more wet looks.


I bought an ';all kit'; relaxer no lye.





How do I apply it on my hair? Do you put the product on the comb and then you start running it through the hair or something?How do I apply a hair relaxer on short hair?
You never comb a relaxer thru your hair even if you're caucasion with a wide tooth comb. First you need to NOT wash your hair for at least 3 days to let the oil build up on your scalp and close the pores from your daily washing. Then apply vaseline to your scalp cause you're about experience a sensation few men dare! Since your hair is short you can really just put on the plastic gloves, mix the relaxer according to the instructions, and neatly slap the relaxer on to your hair. Then use your fingers to lay your hair smooth in the direction you want to comb it when you style. After the alotted time, follow he instructions for rinse, neutralizing and conditioning.How do I apply a hair relaxer on short hair?
It should come with instructions. But, if you don't know what you're doing then I highly suggest you not put it in yourself and go to a salon; you can end up bald the next week.
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment