Monday, March 15, 2010

How can I make my short hair grow alot faster?

I have short short hair, Its about equal with my mouth. I wanna grow it out and get a Scene haircut like I really wanted, because when I went to get my hair done the lady didn't understand and messed it up. How can I get it to grow faster?How can I make my short hair grow alot faster?
I made the mistake of cutting my hair really short awhile back, but it only took me a couple months to grow it back long. ( It is down to my rib cage now.)


This is what I did to grow it back out:





- Massage your head whenever you get the chance. This will stimulate the roots of your hair causing it to grow.


- Eat your fruits, nuts, and vegetables and drink lots of water! The nutrients will make your hair shiny and healthy, which will also promote growth.


- Don't straighten your hair or curl it with an iron! This will only break and damage your hair and prevent it from growing.


- Try not to blow dry your hair if possible. Let it air dry when you can.


- If you absolutely can't live without your heat products (flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers, etc.) make sure to ALWAYS use heat protection before you use them.


- While in the shower, don't use shampoo every day. Use it every other day to every 3 days. Use conditioner EVERYDAY or EVERY TIME you wash your hair.


- Another shower trick! When you put conditioner in, squeeze out your hair first. Then rub it throughout your hair. This will make it easier for your hair to soak up the moisture and vitamins in the conditioner.


- Another shower trick!!! Wash / condition your hair FIRST before you wash your body. Keep the conditioner in and clip it up for the rest of the time you are in the shower, and rinse when you are about to get out.


- Wash / rinse your hair with COLD or cool water. Hot water (and just heat in general) is BAD for your hair.


- Use products that will strengthen your hair or say something like ';Moisturizing'; on them.


- Don't brush your hair when it's wet. This can break your hair. Use a wide toothed comb instead, and try using leave in conditioner before you comb it through.


- Be careful and gentle when taking out knots/snarls.


- Be careful when you brush your hair.


- Use hot oil treatments when you have the chance.


- Don't sleep with your hair up. This can cause breakage.


- Use an old cotton T-shirt to dry your hair instead of a towel.


- In the summer, be careful of the sun. It can dry out your hair and make it damaged and brittle.


- Don't get in the habit of dying your hair. If you already do, make sure you don't bleach your hair.





Good luck growing out your hair! If you follow these tips you will have long beautiful hair in no time. :)How can I make my short hair grow alot faster?
well if you have any split ends, cut them because when you don't have split ends, your hair grows faster.


Also try to make it healthier by using special shampoos, when your hair is healthier it will grow faster.
Biosilk hair therapy. it comes in set of 3. shampoo, conditioner, and the glossy hair thingy. it worked great for me my hair is hella long now.
take vitamins and eat healthy


and try not to stress


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment