Monday, March 15, 2010

How long does it take short hair to grow into long or medium hair?

Does it take long because I cant stand my hair being short.I cant do anything with it and I see long hair everywhere and feel like crying for it.How long does it take short layerd hair to grow back to a long or medium hair??How long does it take short hair to grow into long or medium hair?
well depends on how short and how fast ur hair grows. i say give it a couple months. also, short is hair is very cute so u shouldnt be upset about it :]How long does it take short hair to grow into long or medium hair?
I just cut my hair and it was in the middle of my back, now its to my cheek bone...im regreting it!

Report Abuse



I just cut my hair and it was in the middle of my back, now its to my cheek bone...im regreting it!

Report Abuse



.44 mm a day or about one half inch a month
at least half a year
it depends on how fast your hair grows, now im going to sound like your mom but if you want to enhance the length of your hair take your vitamins and drink 8 cups of water daily. it WILL help.
Hair grows about half an inch a month,six inches a year. You can probably get idea when looking at your hair how long it will take to get it to a medium style. I know how you feel because my hair was totally screwed up about ten months ago and it's still really bad. I'm actually going to have to cut mine if I ever want it to look like decent hair.Ten months of growing just to have to cut off a bunch of length. PS. The bit about bread crust is complete rubbish. There is nothing that will make hair grow faster.
depends. but taking vitamins b complex and c will definitely speed up the process. i saw 3 months to start shaping and another 3 months to show true lengths.
depends how fast your hair grows.........start takin vitamins and it will help it grow faster! :)
well, im pretty sure taht it depends on how many bread crusts you eat. i know taht sounds really stupid, but it works! bread crusts have speacial stuff in it, ( i forget wat it is called) but it makes your hair grow faster than with out
The barber told me hair grows 1/2 inch a month.
If you can't stand for your hair to be short, they why is it short?





There is really nothing you can do at this point but have patience. Sure, vitamins are good for healthy growth, but they won't really make it grow faster. Hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. I don't know how short your hair is at this point, but I would say to reach your goal you're looking at a window of 8 to 12 months.





In the meantime, don't focus all your energy and thought on your hair. Occupy your mind with other things. Dwelling on your short hair is only going to make you more miserable. It might help to try and jazz up and have a bit of fun with the hair you have now. Surely there is something you can do with it if you don't think it's very feminine the way it is now.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment