Monday, March 15, 2010

What short hair style is suitable for a black tie event?

Hi everyone,


I was just wondering if any one had any idea for shart hair style suitable for a black tie event?


I don't know if this info will help anyone to help me but I'll give it to you anyway:


I'm 5'8'; tall with short dark brown and red hair (when I say short I mean short as in could wear it spikey on the back, slightly longer on top with a one sided fringe) and the dress I will be wearing is a full length silver skirt with a slight train and matching ';corset'; with beads on it.


Hope someone can help me I'm really stuck for ideas.


Thanks in advance.What short hair style is suitable for a black tie event?
Be yourself - since your hair is short have/style it the way you normally do.





Sounds fine to me.What short hair style is suitable for a black tie event?
my first suggestion is try wearing it like sleek wet look , but ten if u lyk wearing it the way u do as long as ur comfortable wid it then by all means do so
I would say, you make them straight and pay attention to the edges of your hair. Don't go with anything too much, something straight and feminin, with a silver, plain hair accessory would do the work I guess. (sorry if i do not make any sense :s)


Take Care!
hai babe dont over cook the mutton trying to look like lamb
the style you say you have is perfect. use polishing products and maybe a bit of glitter hairspray. if it's your usual style the polishing product and glitter will dress it up a little without being too 'over the top' and you'll be comfortable and not worring about your hair which in turn makes you look better.
the slicked back look maybe, as in taking pomade and making it go in one direction
I think you just said what i would suggest,where it spiky at the back and top and straighten the fringe to flow across one side of your face,





By the way the outfit sounds lovely.





Also where it how you feel the most confident as it is confident,but not self-obsessed women who get the most praise,so go with your head held high and really enjoy yourself.........
Bobs are in baby haha I love how these bobs look and don't be fooled seach them up and you will find that they're different types of bobs. Hope this was helpful and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment