Monday, March 15, 2010

Is short hair good if you have a round face?

So I was planning on getting my haircut really short since I've dyed it too much so it's damaged, fried, and falling out a bit. So is there a hairstyle that would look good for a round face such as mine. My hair is already short but I need it shorter together rid of the damage part. Or if you know how to get rid of damaged fried and breaking hair.Is short hair good if you have a round face?
maybe short-ish layers (if you know what i mean) like not all one length....


to me, i'd rather see short, healthy hair than long, fried, damaged hair.


and yes, just about any haircut looks good with a round face. if you're unsure, try one with more volume on top than on the sides, which make the face look big.

No comments:

Post a Comment