Saturday, March 20, 2010

How should I do my short hair for working out?

I love to run, but I just recently cut my hair and am unable to put it into a pony tail. Any ideas on cute hairstyles for when I work out? Its very short in the back and is an A-line to falling slightly below my chin in the front. I'm trying to come up with a way of putting it up as much as possible but looking cute...I hate that it gets so sweating when its down and I look like a wet boy. Thanks!How should I do my short hair for working out?
I would say for you.....To pull as much if it as you can back into a ';half-up, half down'; ponytail look. Use a brightly colored band or a small scrunchie. Also, use a few bobby pins to keep any bangs or layers from falling out of place and into your face. I hope I helped. Good luck! :-)How should I do my short hair for working out?
use bobby pins to pin pieces away from your face.





answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you can wear a visor...i know those have helped me when i cut my hair really short...or just a reg hat would work too
wear a scarf over it, otherwise known as a do-rag. It'll keep it off your face.
do two braids and clip them back.
put it in a half pony

No comments:

Post a Comment