Saturday, March 20, 2010

How do i grow my short hair long fast?

I have short hair now (above my ears) and I am tired of it! How can I grow it out but keep it from looking weird at the inbetween stages? I want to get it to at least my back, I know it'll take a long time, but what do i do when it's at strange lengths in between?How do i grow my short hair long fast?
I found the most amazing way to grow hair. Ok so first you need to take your vitamins and eat healthy.





ok my formula......





the trick is Fish Oil Pills....you can find them in the vitamin and supplement section. they prevent heart disease but they also make your hair grow like crazy.....my boss introduced them to me and its amazing.....my hair grew 1 inch in just 3 weeks....You can take 1-2 a day...I take two. However I also eat healthy and I do not damage my hair in any way....I do not color it and when i straighten it I use lots of protector. Also soaking your hair in olive oil and lemon juice twice a week before you shampoo and condition really hydrates and keeps it healthy. I have natural curls and I just put defrizzer cream in them and wear them proud :)How do i grow my short hair long fast?
I have a salon and i always tell clients to maintain condition. Keep trims up as it will split and seem to not grow. Also a herbal called Kelp is very good from the health shops
well you are what you eat. Hair basicly eats nutrition. So if you eat a lot of fruit your hair grows faster. And try flipping your hair over for 30 seconds a day.





Trust me I had the same problem
Human Growth Hormone will work.
Welll this website should tell u http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Hair-Grow-Faster
get extensions if you have the money
keep brushing it that should help a little bit
wouw thats wierd idk sorry
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment